Click Here and Like The Page

Condolence Letter: On the Death of a Brother


ABC Ltd [COMPANY NAME]
[COMPANY ADDRESS]

[Date] August 21, 2010
[TO ADDRESS ]

Dear XYZ,

[Condolence] I would like to offer my sympathy to you and our family on the passing of your brother.

[Personal Recollection of deceased, its optional] Although I never met him, I feel as if I know him from all you’ve said about him at work.  I’m sure his wife and children are pleased to know that you spoke so highly on him and his work with mentally retarded children..  It was shame that one so gifted must succumb so early in life.

[Further Condolence of offers of support] If you need someone to tlak to when you come back. I’ll be here.

Sincerely,
[Your Name]
[Company Name]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say about the article. Give your opinion.