Click Here and Like The Page

Condolence Letter: On the Death of a Business Associates
















ABC Ltd [COMPANY NAME]
[COMPANY ADDRESS]

[Date] August 21, 2010
[TO ADDRESS ]

Dear XYZ,

[Condolence] I was shocked to hear of the death of your partner, [Deceased Name].  Although I knew he was ill, I was still taken by surprise by his sudden passing.

[Personal Recollection of deceased, it’s optional] [Deceased Name] and I worked together at the old [Other company name] when we first arrived here.  I will never forget his immense capacity for helping other people.  I share your sorrow at this time.

[Further Condolence of offers of support] If there is any way that I can help, please let me know.  Rest assured that your loss is all of [Company Deceased worked] loss.

Sincerely,
[Your Name]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say about the article. Give your opinion.