Click Here and Like The Page

Condolence Letter: On the Death of a Child


ABC Ltd [COMPANY NAME]
[COMPANY ADDRESS]

[Date] August 21, 2010
[TO ADDRESS ]

Dear Mr. and Mrs. XYZ,

[Condolence] I was shocked to heard of the death of your son, [Deceased Name].  Such losses defy understanding.

[Personal Recollection of deceased, its optional] [Deceased Name] used to come in on Saturday with [Father/Mother Name/other] to that station and listen to me do my show.  He was forever wanting me to play the same song.  He said it made him feel good. I’ll dedicate it to him this Saturday.

[Further Condolence of offers of support] If I can do anything to help, call. I’ll cover for you as long as you need. God Bless.

Sincerely,
[Your Name]


Another Type: Condolence Letter: Death of Child

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say about the article. Give your opinion.