Click Here and Like The Page

Condolence Letter: Death of Child

Dear (Name),


I cannot begin to express how profoundly saddened I am by the loss of (Name of the Child).  Please accept my deepest sympathy, and understand that I am always here to help if you need anything.


 (Name of the Child) was a very special child, and I was always treasure the time I spent with (Him/Her) and remember (Him/Her) fondly, especially (His/Her) generous spirit and love. I'm sure that wherever (He/She) is now, (He/She) is spreading the same joy.  We're all blessed to have known (Him/Her).


I understand that you need time to be able for awhile, but again, I wish to offer my help during this difficult period.  Please do not hesitate to call if there is anything I can do.


Affectionately,
(Your Name)


Another Type:

Condolence Letter: On the Death of a Child

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say about the article. Give your opinion.