Click Here and Like The Page

Letter to Insurance Company: Policy Cancellation

Dear (Name of Insurance Company customer service representative/ Agent/ Broker):


This letter is to hereby notify you of my intent to cancel my (Health/ Life/ Auto/ Fire, etc) policy with (Name of Insurance Company), effective (date).


Since signing the policy agreement on (date), I have reevaluated my coverage, and decided that it is not sufficient for my needs.  Specifically, I have found that (the rates are too high/ other customers have expressed concerns about your ability to process settlements fairly etc.), and I believe I can find more suitable terms elsewhere.
The amount of (amount) that I paid on (date) covers (length of time), so I request that you pro-rate the unused portion of my policy and refund the amount to me to the address below.


Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.
Sincerely,
(Your Details and address)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say about the article. Give your opinion.