Click Here and Like The Page

Letter to Bank: If Cheque/ Check is Not Credited to Account.

This is how one of the simplest way to write a letter to the bank representatives when your cheque when deposited/issued not reflected in your account statement.


Dear (name of customer service representative/ Branch Manager):


On (date), I sent a check in the amount of (amount) to you.  However, in my most recent statement, dated (date), my payment is not reflected.


Enclosed please find a copy of my cancelled check, which you deposited on  (date). Please credit my account (account number), in the amount of (amount).  I trust that any finance charges I have accrued as a result of your oversight will be recovered.


I look forward to seeing the correct totals on my new statement.


Sincerely.
Your Name

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say about the article. Give your opinion.