Click Here and Like The Page

Letter to Company: Claiming the Undelivered Product.

Dear (Name of Customer Service Representative):


I would like to call to your attention a service discrepancy.
On (date), I ordered a (Type of product) from your company.  I also (enclosed a check/charged my credit card account) for (amount).  It was my understanding that I would receive the  (Type of productwithin (length of time).


It is now (date), and I have not received the  (Type of product).  But my records show that you (cancelled my check/charged my account) on (date), and I have enclosed a copy of the (cancelled check/credit statement) as proof.


If the product has not yet been sent, please deliver it immediately.  If there is a problem, please contact me immediately to explain the reason for the delay. I understand that sometimes unforeseen problems occur, but I find it irresponsible not to notify customer of delays.


Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.
Sincerely,
(Your Name and Details)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say about the article. Give your opinion.