Click Here and Like The Page

Letter to Manager, Asking for a Raise.

Dear (Name of Supervisor):


As you know, it has been (Length of time) since my last favorable review.  Since then, I have  continues to prove my value to (Name of Company) in a variety of ways: (Describe positive Contributions).  I appreciate your noticing these contributions, and now I wish to respectfully request consideration for a salary increase.
I enjoy my job very much, and I look forward to continuing my contributions, and perhaps increasing my value to the company.  However, with the cost of living continuing to rise, I feel that it is only fair to ask to be compensated for my job performance accordingly.


Thank you for your time and consideration on this matter.
Respectfully,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say about the article. Give your opinion.