Click Here and Like The Page

Letter Declining a Request: On a Appointment.

How to write a letter declining a request without hurting the others?


Dear (Name),


Thank you so much for the confidence you have placed in my abilities by nominating me to this respected position, but I feel I must decline.


My current priorities are with my (Job/Family/other position), and I do not feel I can devote a sufficient amount of time to do the position justice.  However, I do hope I can be of service in other ways.


I know you will find a suitable candidate who will bring energy and leadership to the job, and I'll be happy to help in the search.


Again, I am grateful for the generous offer, and I regret that my circumstances prevent me from accepting.


Best Regards,
(Your Name)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say about the article. Give your opinion.