Click Here and Like The Page

Letter to Company: Claiming a Repair for a Product under Warranty.

How to write a letter Claiming a Repair for a Product under Warranty?


Dear (Name of Customer Service Representative):


Enclosed please find a (Type of product), which I purchased on (Date).  I understand that your company provides a warranty for this product for (Length of time), and I am requesting that you repair it under the provisions of this warranty.


You will find that the product show no signs of mistreatment, not have I attempted to repair it myself.  If the product cannot be repaired, please replace it, or credit me with its value.
I have also enclosed a copy of the store receipt, as well as a copy of the warranty and sufficient postage to return the item after you are finished repairing it.


Thank you for your cooperation.
Sincerely,
(Your Name and Details)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say about the article. Give your opinion.