Click Here and Like The Page

Letter to Bank: Closing Credit Card Account

Dear (name of customer service representative/ Branch Manager):


Please close my Credit Account, [Account no]. I have enclosed my credit cards and a check for (amount) to cover what I understand to be the outstanding balance.


I have contacted your accounting department repeatedly about (inaccuracies/ discrepancies) on my account, but my statements still do not reflect an adequate correction of the problem.  I cannot afford to continue doing business amid this confusion, as I am concerned that it could have a negative effect on my credit rating.  Therefore, I must terminate my account  immediately.  Thank you for your understanding.


Sincerely.
Your Name
16digits Credit Card No:

Account No:
Account Name:
Bank Branch:
Your Address:
Contact no:

1 comments:

  1. This is really interesting subject and love to see more article like this..keep posting...

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say about the article. Give your opinion.