Click Here and Like The Page

Letter to Bank: Closing Bank Account

How to write a letter to Bank, requesting to close the bank account because of poor service experienced by you.


Dear (name of customer service representative/ Branch Manager):


Please close my (type of account) account [Account no], effective immediately.  After complaining repeatedly about inaccuracies and discrepancies on my statements and receiving little or no response, I have no choice but to take my banking elsewhere.


I understand that the current balance on my (type of account) account is (amount).  Please send a check for that amount to the address. Please send a check for that amount to the address above to zero out the account.  Thank you very much.


Sincerely,
Your Name
Account No:
Account Name:
Bank Branch:
Your Address:
Contact no:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say about the article. Give your opinion.