Click Here and Like The Page

Letter: Accepting a New Job.

Dear (Name of Hiring Supervisor):


Thank you for your letter of (date), offering me the position of (title). I am proud to accept your offer, and I have enclosed a signed copy of the accompanying contract, which reflects a few minor provisions.  If there are any problems with these provisions, please call me directly at (Telephone number), and I will be happy to work them out with you.
Otherwise, as I mentioned during our last interview, I will arrive in (name of the city) on (date), and I will report to you on the morning of (date).  I am looking forward to joining (Name of the company). and I anticipate great success ahead.  Thank you for your courtesy and encouragement during the hiring process - your confidence in me will be rewarded.  I'll see you on (date).


Sincerely,
(Your Name)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say about the article. Give your opinion.