Click Here and Like The Page

Letter Leaving Job for Higher Paid Position

This is the letter most of them would like to write to their employers, asking for a relieving letter from the present position as they have got a better paying job. Here is the sample letter for resigning.


To: Manager Name, Position.

Company Name.


Dear sir/name,
It is with regret that I tender my resignation as a "your present position name" at "present company name".
I have been offered a similar position at "future company name" at a significantly higher salary.  I am very excited at the prospects of my new job but also saddened that the leaving "present company name".
Like many other employees here, I greatly respect you and the entire team here.  I am deeply indebted to you for the guidance and support you have extended.  I came here fresh out of college, and your direction made me better I am today.


I wish you, the staff, and the students of "present company name" the very best.


Sincerely,
Your Name



0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say about the article. Give your opinion.