Click Here and Like The Page

Simple Resignation for Career Advancement

A sample letter giving a simple resignation letter, with a reason as career advancement.


To: Manager Name, Position.
Company Name.


Dear Sir/Surname,
It is with regret that I write to inform you that I will be resigning my position as a "your position" aide at "present company name", effectively at the end of the spring semester.


I have been offered a full-time position at "Future prospectus company name".
It has been an honor and a pleasure to have worked with you and the entire staff at "present company name". I am well-prepared for my new job.


Thank you for giving me the opportunity to start my new career.
Your Name.
Employee Id and other details

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say about the article. Give your opinion.