Click Here and Like The Page

Letter: Resignation and requesting Recommendation

Dear (Name of Supervisor):


Please consider this letter as official notice of my intention to resign my position as (Title) from (Name of Company), effective (date).
I do wish to assure you that my reasons for resigning are entirely personal, and not meant to case aspersions on the company in any way.  I have enjoyed my experience here, and I have broadened and sharpened my skills as a result.  I have also appreciated the opportunity to work with a talented group of people.
I wish all of you and (Name of company) best of luck in future.
I am currently seeking new employment at (Name of Company/Companies), and I would greatly appreciate it if you could take a few minuted to write a letter of recommendation on my behalf.
The type of work I am seeking involved (Describe qualities), so it would be particularly helpful if you tailored the letter to that specific area.


I am certain that, with your blessing, my application will be regarded favorably, and I will do my best to justify your confidence in me.
Thank you in advance for this kindness, and please do not hesitate to call me if there is ever anything I can do for you.


Sincerely,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say about the article. Give your opinion.